Investing in tomorrow
by building better leaders today
The purpose of Leadership Is For Everyone, Inc. is to invest in tomorrow by building better leaders today. We seek to serve our fellow men and women, especially young people, by modeling and teaching excellent leadership as a lifestyle. We achieve our goals through conducting various leadership training seminars, workshops, and Weekends of a Lifetime.
It is our belief that every person can be a leader in our world, and when we all participate in life as leaders, our world is changed for the better.
In building character and leaders, we believe five leadership components must be cultivated and developed to successfully fulfill our mission. All other components can be found embodied in these five tenets:
- Integrity: Leaders must develop strong character and integrity consistently doing what is right.
- Excellence: Leaders must strive for excellence in all aspects of life: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Respect: Each leader needs to cultivate respect, sensitivity, cooperation, and empathy toward all others regardless of color, race, religion, or beliefs.
- Balance: All of us are a combination of a mind, body, heart, and soul. None of these aspects can be neglected. When there is a balance of the mind, body, heart, and soul, leaders are best able to manage their lives enjoyably and successfully. Daily discipline helps us exercise and improve our personal balance.
- People-Centered: Leaders must be people-centered, investing positively in the lives of others and the world in which they live. It is our responsibility and privilege to help our fellow man.
We believe that each of us has a divine purpose for our lives. Fulfillment and satisfaction come from working toward and achieving that purpose.